Effective Date: January 1, 2020.
Welcome, and thank you for visiting www.esehati.com (this ‘Site’)
The Site is owned and operated by eSehati, a professional corporation collectively, the ‘Company’. The Company reserves the right to revise or remove any part of the Terms at its sole discretion at any time without any prior notice by updating the posting. You should visit this page periodically for changes. As this Site is continually under development, changes to this Site may be made at any time. Any changes to the Terms are effective upon posting to this Site. If you disagree with the Terms, may discontinue your use of this Site. Your continued use of this Site after changes has been posted constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
We are commitment to the privacy and security of users' information is the foundation upon which eSehati was built. We meet all federal requirements for protecting personal health information (PHI) of patients under the UAE Federal Law All communication is transmitted over a secure 256-bit encrypted SSL channel. A strict security policy into every aspect of our platform has been implemented.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information that we collect online:
- (i) to provide you with the services you requested by acting on your behalf;
- (ii) to answer questions about our services;
- (iii) to process or collect payments for our services, billing and payment methods or for use of our website.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- (i) all registration information you submit are true, accurate, current, and complete;
- (ii) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information;
- (iii) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose any personal information to any third party (excluding our contractors to whom we may provide such information for the limited purpose of providing services to us and who are obligated to keep the information confidential), unless
- (i) you have authorized us to do so;
- (ii) we are legally required to do so, for example, in response to a court order or other legal process.
Links to Other Sites
Third Party Websites and Contents
The Site may contain links to other websites (‘Third-Party Websites’) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (‘Third-Party Content’).
We are not liable for any inaccuracies in any third party information provided on this Web Site and does not endorse any of the activities.